Reporting to the Sales Manager and located in our St. Charles, MO Headquarters, the Account Manager will:
- Drive sales territory growth through relationship building and consultative marketing.
- Analyzing dealer purchasing patterns to find new opportunities and existing and new accounts.
- Effectively leveraging resources to accomplish increased dealer product mix and connectivity.
- Delivering first in class customer experiences to our network of dealers.
- Discover new methods of stripping SN cost to increase margins.
- Tenacity – Driven to maintain and expand SN’s market presence through 100% telephone-based, customer-focused selling.
- Ownership – Take the initiative to provide top-notch products and services to clients.
- Professionalism – Serve as front-line representatives for SN’s products and services.
- Business Acumen – Able to quickly understand customers’ needs and how SN’s products and services can best meet and exceed their business goals.
- Problem Solving Ability – Handle difficult situations in a professional manner and resolve conflicts immediately.
- Can Delegate – Work well with team members and supervisors to best serve our customers.
- Asks for the Close – Meet or exceed personal goals and objectives.
- Likeability – Provide professional, polite, and precise service to all customers.
- Proven Success – Customer-focused selling to drive customer retention and expansion.
- Four Year College Degree – Or equivalent education and experience.
- 1 – 3 Years of Sales Experience – Preferably in an inside consultative role.