Reporting to a Software Development Manager or Developer:
- Work in an Agile programming environment with input on project selection and distribution of work in the team.
- Receive training in a highly-efficient and complex development environment with an emphasis on coding standards, security, high-quality UI design and providing a competitive advantage for our business.
As you develop your skills and are ready for more, you’ll have opportunity to work the full software development life cycle from discussing the business case with key stakeholders to design, estimation, development, testing, deployment and support.
The technical development environment consists of:
- Windows Forms, Windows Services, Wireless terminal applications in VB.NET and C#
- Websites in MVC and ASP.NET
- Mobile development in Xamarin
- Code Smith
- TFS, Visual Studio
- SSRS, Power BI, SSIS Cubes
- Various connectivity offerings including EDI, XML and Web Services
The right candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and ready and eager to learn new things.
- Have fantastic problem solving abilities.
- Thrive in a fun, creative workplace with an incredible company culture.
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION
Hours will be flexible within a standard workday. We’re open to you working 12-25 hours / week. As you gain experience, remote work is a possibility if you are performing at a high level. Because we will be investing in a significant amount of training for you, we ask a 6-month commitment. Starting pay is $15 / hour.
ABOUT DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT
Distribution Management is a national technology, fulfillment and distribution provider specializing in automated order handling, fulfillment and shipping of small package goods. DM is able to reach 99% of the U.S. within two days from its four strategically located distribution centers. DM’s order accuracy rate of 99.98% is reflective of the operational excellence and efficiencies that have resulted from significant investment in technology and a dedicated IT development staff specializing in integration, automation and real-time reporting. The company operates Supplies Network, a wholesale distributor offering IT consumables, equipment and an award-winning Managed Print Services program, as well as DM Fulfillment, a value-add fulfillment provider to small and medium-sized businesses. Visit www.suppliesnetwork.com or www.dmfulfillment.com to learn more.