Simplify with a single-source solution.
Improve customer service levels.
Call center support is available to supplement your existing resources or as a total customer service solution. With direct access to inventory, order and shipping data, our agents can provide the best possible customer experience and increased customer satisfaction.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Call routing based on a path of a toll-free number
- Call groups designated to a toll-free answer point
- ACD group roll-over to secondary groups to increase call coverage efficiently
- Call classification codes
- Alarms–notifications alerting supervisors of agents and queue falling below expected service level
- Real-time monitoring, both audio and visual
- Call center forecasting–appropriate ACD agent staffing
- Customizable routing, hold and transfer times
- Recognizable call paths
- Client-specific toll-free number
- Alternative answer points
- Customizable automated attendant
- Options dialing through the automated attendant while in queue
- Optional–customizable recorded announcements for calls in queue
- Optional–voice mail opt-out call routing
- Report call activity-based phone number usage
- Agent or agent group-based reporting
- Call classification/accounting code-based reporting
- Report automation with electronic delivery
- Peace of Mind
- The quality you expect: Agents are trained in-house to ensure quality standards
- Experience: Telecom analyst with over 24 years of call center experience
- Reliability: IS Operations team is trained in telecommunications support
- Responsive: We follow the 80/20 rule, 80% of calls are answered within 20 seconds with an average answered within 18 seconds
- Continuity: Redundant Call Controllers roll over to a resilient controller. In the event of an outage, DM can re-route incoming toll-free numbers to a pre-determined answer point in minutes
Contact your Account Manager
for more information.